Don't forget

NN, Sonntag, 10. Januar 2021, 02:01 (vor 1226 Tagen) @ NN
bearbeitet von NN, Sonntag, 10. Januar 2021, 02:26

This is what the pro-Trump mob did to American law enforcement officers after the President incited a deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol

(warning, graphic video)

https://twitter.com/joshscampbell/status/1347749675777011714

These Black Capitol Police Officers Describe Fighting Off "Racist Ass Terrorists"
Two Black officers told BuzzFeed News that their chief and other upper management left them totally unprepared and were nowhere to be found on the day.

Emmanuel Felton
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Posted on January 9, 2021

[...]

While some of the images from that day appeared to show officers standing by to let the mob into the Capitol building, the veteran officer said that they had fought them off for two hours before the attackers eventually gained access. The officer said that many of the widely spread images of smiling marauders, wandering the halls dressed in absurd costumes, had the effect of downplaying how well prepared some of the rioters were to overtake the building, and even to capture and kill Congress members.

“That was a heavily trained group of militia terrorists that attacked us,” said the officer, who has been with the department for more than a decade. “They had radios, we found them, they had two-way communicators and earpieces. They had bear spray. They had flash bangs ... They were prepared. They strategically put two IEDs, pipe bombs in two different locations. These guys were military trained. A lot of them were former military,” the veteran said, referring to two suspected pipe bombs that were found outside the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee.

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.

“You have the nerve to be holding a blue lives matter flag, and you are out there fucking us up,” he told one group of protestors he encountered inside the Capitol. “[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘we’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘well, you gotta be kidding.’”

[...]

“I got called a nigger 15 times today,” the veteran officer shouted in the rotunda to no one in particular. “Trump did this and we got all of these fucking people in our department that voted for him. How the fuck can you support him?”

“I cried for about 15 minutes and I just let it out.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emmanuelfelton/black-capitol-police-racism-mob

Source close to the vice president tells me while the VP and his family were in a bunker in the Capitol, the President did not reach out to check on his safety or condemn those who said the VP should be executed.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1348059169644019715

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion